Thursday, November 22, 2012

Second Imagine- George Shelley

~Sorry if you wanted it to be someone else, I might do some other celebs too :) Her name in this one is Alison~

~I don't believe in love, but then I saw you~

Work, work, work. Every day. It is sickening. I have been having a bad time in England. I thought it was going to be fun, but its just work. I live with my roommate who hates my guts. Today, I had my alarm clock set at 5 o' clock because I had to get ready for work. So she wakes up with my alarm and go's crazy throwing stuff. So, now I have to pay rent because she went to go move in somewhere else. This all happened this morning. Now, I have double shifts and have to buy food, rent, and clothes by myself. I work in a coffee shop at downtown England. As i drive to work, I think. Don't have a boyfriend, living alone, no family and friends. My family lives in America. I pull up to the coffee shop to see a face I have never seen before. Must be a new worker, I thought as I go to the back.

"Hi, you must be Alison?" says a voice behind me. I turn to see him, the new worker.

"That's me. But please, call me Ali." I respond.

"That's a lovely name. I'm George." He says, putting his hand out for me to shake it. His hand is amazingly warm.

"To you to. So, George, why don't you start to take orders." I say, "Because it looks like there is a lot of people waiting."

"Oh yeah. Silly me!" George say as I laugh at his comment, "Well, see you later?"

"Of course, we are only going to be a few feet apart." I say, grabbing a apron.

"Oh yeah. Brain dead." George says making a funny face. I just walk away laughing.

He is so adorable. Funny and amazing. I say in my head. Ali, get over yourself. He doesn't like you the way you like him. He just think your another working partner.

I did think that was true. He was so cute and I'm a hot mess.

Work is over! Finally! And its pay day also. I grab my money and see I got $150.00 and a note. It was George. I got butterflies when I opened it. It read...

Dear Ali,
       This might be too early but, I didn't believe in love, but then I saw you. You are the most beautiful girl ever.  Turn around.
George xx :)

I feel confused but then I turn around to see George, holding a rose.

"George..." I start to say but I am interpreted  by a sweet, long kiss. Amazing... 

"Amazing" He says when we break. Like he read my mind.

"So, you like me?" I ask, stupidly.

"More than that. When I saw you, I got butterflies." George says, "But, now I hope you can be mine?"

"Of course! When I first saw you, I also got butterflies." I say, wrapping my arms around him, "I love you, George. I mean it."

He just giggles and replies, "I Love you too, Ali."

~Second Imagine~






No comments:

Post a Comment